Welcome to our food blogging Podcast and here we are with Food Blogging FM 014.
Today I wanted to talk to you about my favourite social media subject at the moment and that is the Pinterest Groups. I am totally smitten with them and have been working heavily on them over the last few weeks.
When you get into a system with your Pinterest groups they can bring you a lot of long term traffic and really help improve your general traffic strategy for your recipes. If you work at it, it is like you have gone from having exposure to 5000 followers to suddenly 100,000 and this will give you the ideal chance to go viral as they say.
If you want one of your pins to go viral and have the chance to get 1000 repins then this is the perfect place to start and it is super easy to run that you can run it on just 5 minutes a day. Though, we timed ourselves and did it in 3.5 minutes to the 80 groups we are currently members of!
If you are ready to take on the Pinterest Groups then we recommend that you listen to our latest Podcast!
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Introduction – Whether you are new to Pinterest Groups or not I will be sharing with you how we have used them to bring us more traffic and how you can do the same.
- What you should do first – I will show you what to do first with your Pinterest account and how to go from there to get on lots of Pinterest groups.
- Getting on Pinterest groups – I will be sharing with you exactly how I get on Pinterest groups and how a simple spreadsheet can make things so easy!
- How to get on groups quickly – This is my favourite part of this Podcast as I will be sharing with you two shortcuts that I regularly use.
- Food Blogging Q&A – In this section I will talk about what the point is in using Pinterest groups and how it will help your growth.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Food Blogging FM 014:
- Our Pinterest Boards
- How to start a food blog (group board)
- Pinterest Group Board On Facebook
Subscribe To Our Food Blogging Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Food Blogging Podcast then you can do so below:
- Join our mailing list and you will be informed whenever we post a new Podcast
- Access All Our Past Podcasts
- Subscribe Via iTunes
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!