Welcome to our food blogging Podcast and here we are with Food Blogging FM 013.
There has been a lot of talk over the last couple of months about an update on Instagram. The sort that could see social media mangers and food bloggers concerned that they were going to have an update similar to what has previously happened on Facebook.
For those of you that don’t remember Facebook put an update together so that the majority of the time your updates would be seen a lot less and it would have a big effect on your traffic unless you were paying for Facebook Ads.
Well people waited and the Instagram update finally came along. But unlike with Facebook it means that those that put an effort into their hashtags and general updates have the opportunity to go viral and that you have the chance to see a huge climb in your traffic.
This of course is something that we welcome and since then we have noticed that we are either staying the same on updates or getting extra traffic.
So if like many, if your traffic has gone down, your likes or your comments then have a listen to this Podcast and it will explain how much better things can be for you and your brand.
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Introduction – Whether you are new to Instagram or want to improve on your current set up then this section is worth a listen.
- Starting Your Social Media – Look at what you need to do first and how you can kickstart your Instagram account.
- Your Blog Posts – Everything you should do with every blog post in order to get yourself noticed on Instagram and to build your social brand.
- What Else Should You Be Doing – Here we look at the other things you should be doing on Instagram and how we got our own daily routine in place.
- Food Blogging Q&A – In this section I will talk about how the Instagram update shouldn’t affect you and what to do if it has.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Food Blogging FM 013:
Subscribe To Our Food Blogging Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Food Blogging Podcast then you can do so below:
- Join our mailing list and you will be informed whenever we post a new Podcast
- Access All Our Past Podcasts
- Subscribe Via iTunes
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!