Welcome to our food blogging Podcast and here we are with Food Blogging FM 012.
I want to talk today about niche domination. The idea that in your niche people would think of a keyword and think of you and ONLY YOU. It is something that you would normally only associate with a top celebrity or someone that can afford to pay for a big PR firm to do the work for you.
But with the power of blogs and social media you can dominate without the huge price tag. You can develop the “be everywhere” philiosophy and be all over the internet with your blog. Build up your blog in the long term and see excellent long term results.
Carrying on with just social media and blogging can bring you traffic but by following a “be everywhere” system you can expect to be there two years quicker than you would expect. You can have a blog that is still in its toddler steps that is doing better than blogs have been around for five years. Just imagine the potential that you are creating for yourself with a few moderations to your current workload.
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Understanding niches – Discover how to get your head around micro niches and even if you don’t have a niche on your site how you can still follow a micro niche rule.
- Starting With Social Media – Starting the campaign with social media we will show you how to dominate Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and all the other important social media channels.
- Blog Outreach – Understanding blog outreach and how you can use blog outreach to build your blog.
- More ideas – we will also be covering lots of other areas so that you can create niche domination and literally be everywhere
- Food Blogging Q&A – In this section I will talk about how using the systems mentioned in this Podcast to increase traffic and to improve traffic if it is staying the same.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Food Blogging FM 012:
Subscribe To Our Food Blogging Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Food Blogging Podcast then you can do so below:
- Join our mailing list and you will be informed whenever we post a new Podcast
- Access All Our Past Podcasts
- Subscribe Via iTunes
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!