Welcome to our food blogging Podcast and here we are with Food Blogging FM 011.
When you are a food blogger you will often consider social media to be Pinterest & Facebook. That will be it and that will be the end of your social media campaign. This is mainly because Facebook & Pinterest are so easy to drive traffic with or it could be a time thing.
But from someone like me that has been on Twitter for 7 years and have used it to build and grow a lot of different blogs I wanted to share with you what Twitter could mean if you are in the food blogging niche.
How you can build a following on Twitter, how you can increase your brand with Twitter but best of all how I can do it all on less than 5 minutes work a day. We all have 5 minutes that we can spare and compared to the time and effort that goes into something like Pinterest, it is 5 minutes worth investing in.
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Twitter is quick – I did the maths and my time spent on Twitter is less than 5 minutes a day plus some easy outsourcing.
- Twitter action plan – You would be amazed by how little is involved to build up a Twitter machine. In this chapter I will talk you through everything you need to do for a fully functioning brand on Twitter.
- Twitter tools – There are some amazing tools for running your Twitter campaign. Some of them you have to pay for but the majority are FREE.
- What You Shouldn’t Be Doing – I am probably stating the obvious here but these are the things you shouldn’t be doing on your Twitter account.
- Food Blogging Q&A – In this section I will talk about whether or not Twitter is worth bothering with at all and how the social media sites stand in regards to importance.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Food Blogging FM 011:
- Click To Tweet
- How To Outsource On Your Food Blog
Subscribe To Our Food Blogging Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Food Blogging Podcast then you can do so below:
- Join our mailing list and you will be informed whenever we post a new Podcast
- Access All Our Past Podcasts
- Subscribe Via iTunes
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!