Welcome to our fourteenth Podcast at Recipe This and welcome to our latest cooking tips Podcast.
As I write this we are back at home having had a lovely two weeks in Spain. We ate out a lot enjoying lots of Spanish tapas, great restaurants, great days out and a four star hotel with three swimming pools. We also drove there and back from our house in Portugal and even after all these costs we still spent half the price of what we would have done if we had been on a package holiday in a three star hotel.
It actually rather amazed us in the savings that could be made on a holiday if you shopped around.
We had an amazing time and it was a great family holiday for the four of us.
But it did give us a reality check about the cost of package holidays and how if you are frugal you can go on holiday and save a small fortune. That money can then be spent on other things instead of being wasted on a holiday.
Now we plan to do the same thing again next year and we want to share with you in the CTFM 014 how we did it.
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Introduction – I will be sharing with you about mistakes I made on other holidays and how you can save money just by following a few basics.
- Eating Out On Holiday – I will show you how to have the best ever meals out as a family without it breaking the bank. Can you believe I had delicious tapas for just 60 cent?
- Frugal Holiday Breakdown – Discover how much money we spent on our holiday and how to have a holiday full of delicious great food without it breaking the bank.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Cooking Tips FM 013:
- Cheesy Coconut Chicken Recipe
- Spanish Chicken Traybake
- Flourless Cheese Sauce
- Tuna Pasta (perfect for the beach)
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR COOKING FM PODCAST
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Cooking FM Podcast then you can do so below:
- Join our mailing list and you will be informed whenever we post a new Podcast
- Access All Of Our Podcasts
- Subscribe Via iTunes
YOUR FEEDBACK IS WELCOME
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!