Welcome to our ninth Podcast at Recipe This and welcome to our latest cooking tips Podcast.
If you have been following us on the blog this month you’ll know that we are going frugal. With so many families around the world having to go frugal because they simply cant afford an average spend on groceries and families who want to eat healthy but can’t afford fresh fruit and vegetables. I felt it was the perfect time to dedicate a full month on Recipe This to going frugal.
Well you don’t have to just be short on money to want to be a frugal grocery shopper. I like being frugal so that I can save money. There is always something or other that needs paying for and it is the perfect opportunity to get those extra things that you always wanted and not just give all your hard earned money to the supermarket chains.
As I would call myself……a wise shopper.
I buy salmon, I buy beef, I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and don’t get me started about my love for chocolate.
But through the current month I have learnt more about what I spend and how I can cut my costs even further without missing out. Here is your chance to discover how and follow in my footsteps.
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Introduction – I will share with you my own thoughts of when money was at its tightest and how we coped and shopped.
- Grocery bills analysis – I will go through my grocery bill during my grocery challenge and explain to you EXACTLY what I should have done differently to chop the bill down even further!
- What to do if you’re desperate – Are you suddenly left without the money to pay for groceries? Is your pay cheque late? Did you have an unexpected bill? Well let me explain what to do.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Cooking Tips FM 009
Subscribe To Our Cooking FM Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Cooking FM Podcast then you can do so below:
- Join our mailing list and you will be informed whenever we post a new Podcast
- Access All Of Our Past Podcasts
- Subscribe Via iTunes
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!