Welcome to our second Podcast at Recipe This and we are honoured to having you listening to what we have to say!
We wanted to create a Podcast where we can share our healthy eating and cooking tips with others that want to be healthy, but have not quite found their way yet. Or you might cook already but you’re looking for ways to save money or you want to introduce your kids to new things.
I have to confess first that I am no saint. I am sat here typing this up from my home office and it is lunch time and I am having lunch as I type. The lunch is not healthy – I have a slice of bread with Dominic’s homemade chicken liver pate on top, a banana and 10g of milk chocolate. But in the old days there would have been butter on cheap white bread, a packet of crisps and a lot more chocolate.
Away from my unhealthy lunch I have 6 kilos of diced pumpkin in my fridge, endless other vegetables, eggs, fruit and loads of meat. And all these vegetables will be gone in the next few days.
I am all for the bad in moderation and making sure our healthy lifestyle is full of goodness. And this is what this weeks Podcast is all about – eating healthy as a family and finally ditching the diet.
[Tweet “CT FM 002: How To Eat Healthy With Your Kids #podcast”]
This Podcast will be split into the following main areas:
- Cooking Tips – Dominic will be talking you through how to chop up a chicken and you’re probably wondering why this is so important? Well if you want to save money and eat healthy you need those diced chickens.
- Family Cooking Time – If you get kids involved in cooking with you then they will learn and they will want to eat healthy. This is what we did with our son.
- Family Healthy Eating – If you want to eat healthy as a family start with these meals. They are all simple to make and will make eating easy!
- Frugal Family Cooking – You can eat well and do it on the cheap. This is my favourite all time way of eating meat everyday but the cheap way to do it.
Links & Resources Mentioned In Cooking Tips FM 002:
- How To Chop Up A Chicken
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Party Meatballs Recipe
- Thai Vegetable Curry
- Sausage Casserole
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review
Subscribe To Our Cooking FM Podcast
If you would like to subscribe to our weekly Food Blogging Podcast then you can do so below:
Your Feedback Is Welcome
If you get the chance, please leave us an honest rating and a review on iTunes by clicking here. We would really appreciate the feedback and it will help our Podcasts grow. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy our Podcasts!