Welcome to our airfryer soft & creamy chocolate cookie dough.
If you have a really sweet tooth like me, then nothing is better in life than the taste of soft and creamy chocolate cookie dough. Especially when you involve loads of big pieces of chocolate and then partly cook it.
My love for cookie dough started a few years ago now. I was going through my fat phase at the time and I was testing out the Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough version and thought it was pure foodie heaven. I then had it again and again and then I had to lose some weight for the sake of my health so the cookie dough was put on the back burner.
However it was back with a vengeance in late 2014 when I was heavily pregnant with my daughter (who is now 14 months and thriving) and having fat and chocolate cravings all the time. So the ingredients were always in the cupboard and the airfryer cooked it so perfectly that it became supper (quite a lot) during my final month of pregnancy. Thankfully due to the morning sickness early on I never gained any excess weight for my cookie pig outs.
In this recipe I am treating it a bit like a tray bake where you layer a tin in the bottom of your airfryer and then let it work its magic. You can then chop it up into pieces or just eat it from where it is. Whatever you decide its very easy to make and is totally food heaven.Testing out #Airfryer Soft & Creamy Chocolate Cookie Dough recipe from @recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Preheat the airfryer to 160c for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat the butter until soft and add the sugar and cream them together until they are light and fluffy.
- Stir in the honey and flour and mix well.
- Using a rolling pin smash up your chocolate so that they are a mix of medium large and really small chocolate chunks.
- Add the chocolate.
- And the milk and stir well.
- Spoon the cookie dough into a tin in the airfryer that has been layered with a baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes on 160c.